“Nothing’s worse than a stressful day of travel. By definition, your vacation should be as chill as possible. The last thing you want to do is overpack. After all, a giant bag will put a wrench in the whole easygoing-stroll-through-the-streets-of-Havana thing. But if you’re going to be away for more than a short weekend, you’ll need to pack a few changes of clothes, at least. The simple solution is—no surprise—an old army trick. We say, if it’s good enough for those guys, it should be good enough for you.”
Rolling skills come in handy for more than just sushi and burritos!
To save space in your luggage:
- Smooth out your shirt
- Fold up the bottom of the shirt by two inches
- Fold each side of the shirt over the top of the other one , folding the sleeves
- Then flip the entire thing -bottom to the top in front of you so that the bottom of the shirt is now at the top.
- Roll the shirt as tightly as possible
- Tuck the roll into the original fold from the bottom of the shirt
While this trick admittedly works the easiest with t-shirts, this burrito roll once master can be easily used with pants & sweaters too.
What packing tips do you have to share?